Guest posting from Glen Parker…
I was asked the preferred way to direct students to Canvas for those courses being taught in Canvas during the Spring/Summer.
I recommend multiple paths.
- The easiest would be to give your students a direct link to Canvas: https://usflearn.instructure.com .
- There will be a link in myUSF to Canvas
- For those familiar with Blackboard, a link in the Bb course reminding them to go to Canvas would be helpful. Our official recommendation will be to :- Make sure the Announcements page is the entry page for your Bb course
– Create a single announcement telling student about canvas and provide a link to Canvas.
– Disable other menu items so there is less visual clutter in the Bb course to distract from the redirection