Have you visited the Quality Matters Showcase of Best Practice recently? If not, you’re missing out on some great ideas and tips. The Showcase highlights courses that have met QM Standards in official QM course reviews. Specifically, the videos highlight the best practice(s) used in a course to help it meet a Specific Review Standard from the QM Rubric.
What ideas have you implemented to meet QM Standards? Share them with the QM Community! Submit a video for the QM Showcase of Best Practice. Here’s how:
- Create a short video (five minutes or less) that shows how you met a QM Specific Review Standard.
- Upload your video to YouTube and add closed captioning.
- Double check your captions!
- Fill out the Showcase of Best Practice Submission Form.
- Finally, QM will review your video, add some keywords so it can be found via search, and post it!
Feel free to contact Karla Morris at OLITS for any assistance with this process!