Looking for a way to create a media enhanced or interactive timeline to share significant/historical events with your students? Take a look at the best free online timeline creation tools compiled by Educational Technology and Mobile Learning.
The list includes:
- Tiki Toki: create timelines with animation and multimedia.
- Time Glider: create, collaborate on, and publish zooming interactive timelines.
- OurStory: write stories, tag people, and add media to collaborative create timelines.
- Capzles: create timelines enhanced with video, photos, music, blogs, and documents.
- Read Write Think: add project labels with this type of timeline for organization.
- Xtimeline: create timelines enhanced with pictures and videos.
- Time Toast: the quickest way to create and publish a simple timeline.
- Dipity: create, share embed and collaborate on interactive, visually engaging timelines that integrate video, audio, images, text, links, social media, location and timestamps